How do you give a workshop on multimodal learning analytics for a bachelor course on user experience remotely? The following recipe seemed to work, however, if you try this at home it is up to you make it work.
- Get the Social Signal Interpretation framework up and running.
- Hook up your sensors, Kinect 2, Web camera, Bitalino Biometric sensors (ECG).
- Proceed with giving a talk and mini-workshop while tracking yourself.
- Share details with the students using NOVA.
- Discuss the issues around Transparent and Translucent learning analytics that include privacy, ethics, and openness.